Our pledge to you
TES Connect pledges that our members can download and share user-generated resources free of charge for ever.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our members' personal data and promise never to sell or share it with any third party.
Today, with more than 3.6 million registered online users in over 276 countries and territories , TES is the world’s largest online network of teachers. More than 4.7 million resources are downloaded from the TES websites a week, with ten TES resources downloaded a second. Home to more than 780,000 individually crafted teaching resources developed by teachers for teachers, this unparalleled collection helps to guide, inform and inspire educators around the world.
The wealth of free resources on TES allows education professionals to share and benefit from each other’s resources and lesson plans in order to drive excellence in the education sector. As a result it is only natural that teachers and other education professionals come to TES first when looking for a new job and therefore we are best placed to provide you with the strongest field of candidates to fill your vacancies.
TES – reach the widest possible audience of education professionals and jobseekers
- Our websites receive 11 million visits a month.
- TES magazine has on average 349,000 readers each week.
More services from TES Global
- TES Scotland (TESS) - a trusted voice in education for over 40 years and is the market leading education publication in Scotland.
- TES Prime - the market-leading executive search and selection division of the TES.
- TES New Teacher - our dedicated site for trainee and newly qualified teachers.
- HireWire - our free online service helping schools to manage their recruitment processes.
- TES Events - running tailored events to meet the needs of educators from early years, primary and secondary education
- THE - Times Higher Education magazine - designed specifically for professionals working in higher education and research.
- THE World University Rankings - THE publishes the annual World University Rankings, which are based on the largest global survey of academic opinion ever taken.
- TES Buywire - TES Buywire is now part of TES Foundation, TES Global's unique suite of online modules that includes the hugely popular schools premises and contracts management system, PropertyPrefect. The suite is specifically designed for schools and saves time, money and hassle in a myriad of operational areas. www.tesfoundation.com.
TES Editorial Staff
The people bringing you all the latest education news for teachers and school leaders.