call 020 3194 3194 or email us
The free online recruitment service for education institutions
You can use HireWire to:
- Set up a teaching or support staff vacancy
- Place advertising in any medium of choice, either directly or through an agency or local authority
- Maximise the potential response to your advertising
- Receive candidate applications and all supporting documents online
- Track, manage and communicate with all candidates
- Ensure compliance with recruitment guidelines and manage reference checks
- Evaluate the cost-effectiveness of advertising
- Archive all vacancy details for an up-to-date and easily accessible record of your institution's recruitment activities
Easy to use
Using HireWire, every step of the recruitment process is made easier and quicker. The institution can send its advertisement to any media it chooses at the click of a button, receive applications online and offline, track, manage and communicate with all candidates, and confidently make an appointment.
It is web-based, so there is nothing to install, no licences or technical integration required and institutions can give access to any number of their staff. To back up our commitment users will also benefit from a dedicated training and customer support service.
The TES is providing HireWire to education institutions completely free of charge because we are committed to improving standards of education.
Institutions using HireWire can place advertising in their medium of choice - on job boards, in the regional press and on local authority websites - not just The TES. As applications arrive, HireWire tracks their origin, which means that, at any time, institutions can evaluate which medium is generating the best response to their advertisements. All free training and customer support is available to all HireWire customers from initial set up to long-term use.
Recruit the best
Users of HireWire will be able to provide candidates with a better service, allowing them to respond to the best candidates quickly and more efficiently, gaining the competitive edge during peak recruitment periods.
Each institution will benefit from its own branded microsite or jobs board to advertise vacancies and from which applicants can apply online. Once candidates have registered, they can log in at any time to see an update on the status of their application all managed by the institution.
Officially endorsed as the UK’s No 1 Applicant Tracking System. HireWire was named as the official number 1 Applicant Tracking System for colleges and universities by the National Education Recruitment Advertising and Resourcing Service (NERARS).