TES collection Songs, rhymes and lyrics
Primary Music - Songs, rhymes and lyrics
Here is the best song collection for Early Years you are likely to encounter! All tried and tested and guaranteed to get your pupils singing along whilst learning. Music in Early Years is well integrated across the curriculum so these songs cover many themes and can be used to support CLL, PSRN, KUW and ICT…and there’s even a song to support a PE session! If you have Primary Music resources on this topic you would like to add to this collection email email@example.com
- Click on the picture to play the song! Bingo, Incy Wincy, Row Row Row Your Boat, Twinkle Twinkle, Alphabet Song, and Wheels On The Bus.
- A large collection of illustrated children’s songs, some with actions.
- A book of ideas for songs to use when playing with the parachute. Ideal for early years and children with SEN.
- With a virtual cake to add candles to!
- A series of traditional songs, rhymes and readings. The majority of the songs are in both Welsh and English.
- Some popular nursery rhymes for pupils to listen to and sing along with - Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, The Grand Old Duke of York and Baa, Baa, Black Sheep. Also included are activities based on the characters and events of the nursery rhymes.
- A total of 49 rhymes and songs, including themes of counting, action songs, minibeasts, food and transport.
- A version of the popular song for children to sing along to.
- An alternative version of Incy Wincy Spider - here he is climbing up the trees -allowing some new rhymes.
- The nursery song with animations and sounds.
- A funny, illustrated song that adds a different animal in each verse.
- A visually supported version of the song, originally made for children with communication difficulties.
Songs to support PRSN
- A selection of themed songs to support the development of mathematical concepts and vocabulary.
- A number rhyme book to print off and inspire counting.
- An animated powerpoint of the well known number rhyme.
- This song is fantastic for teaching your class about numbers. Pupils can then write additional verses using numbers up to 20…
- A collection of songs related to number that can be made into a booklet.
- An ocean theme song counting up to 12, with recorder musical backing.
- A few songs and poems from various sources, with a link to a pack of poems and songs from Australia.
- A large, illustrated collection of songs and rhymes about minibeasts.
- A book to be printed off onto card and used for the children to access independently, or alternatively to show on the IWB.
- A book with songs and rhymes about minibeasts.
- A very simple presentation of the Wiggly Woo rhyme.
- A song about a worm who eats a variety of animals and gets bigger. It is editable so you can change what he eats to things of a desired size or things in your environment.
- Two songs for Early Years to sing along to the tunes of 10 green bottles and 5 currant buns.
- A selection of popular seaside songs, which can be printed out and made into a class book, or used as lyrics on the IWB.
- An Autumn song suitable for an early years Movement /P.E. session.
- A selection of songs suitable to sing in class/nursery at Christmas and during Winter.
- A collection of poems/songs/rhymes based on Space.
- A brilliant song to teach the class all about keeping your teeth healthy and clean. Get the children to invent and add actions to the song!
- Dinosaur songs and rhymes (along with fossil pictures and dinosaur info).
- A dinosaur music medium term plan, with a dinosaur song words presentation.
- A visual stimulus for children to act out the song. The pupils could suggest other things to find on the other side of the mountain.
- “When I was walking the other day, I saw a…” A range of differentiated resources to support singing the animal song.