- Outstanding e-learning Team
- Outstanding Finance Team
- Outstanding Marketing/Communications Team
- Outstanding Human Resources Team
- Outstanding Estates Team
- Outstanding Innovation in Teaching, Training or Learning Provision
- Outstanding Practice in Sustainability
- Outstanding Employer Engagement
- Outstanding Contribution to the Local Community
- Outstanding Entrepreneurship in Learning and Skills
- Outstanding Leadership in Learning and Skills
- Outstanding Provider of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Outstanding Entrepreneurship in Learning and Skills
This award is an opportunity to recognise providers that have embedded entrepreneurial activities into the fabric of their institution. It covers the year 2010-11 and is open to all further education providers in the UK. In your entry:
- Describe how you have instilled enterprise and entrepreneurship throughout your organisation.
- Have you involved your students and staff, and how have they become more entrepreneurial? Are your staff rewarded and incentivised for developing new innovations and attracting new sources of finance?
- How successful have your commercial operations been? Be sure to include details of any external training work you have secured for local businesses.
- By how much have you grown your income from sources other than public funds?
- If you have managed to secure philanthropic