Teachers TV video collection - Primary Art lesson ideas
Primary Lesson Ideas - Art
Teachers demonstrate and discuss their most inspirational lessons in this collection of videos for KS2 Art.
Covering a variety of Art topics, they give tips and advice for delivering the lessons yourself.
- Teachers at two schools in Blackburn demonstrate three great lesson ideas using scrap and recycled materials.
- A KS1 art lesson explaining the techniques of Indian block printing.
- Artist Zoe Carter-Beedie demonstrates how to make 3D peacock masks, in this video for KS1 art lessons.
- This video for KS1 art lessons features teacher Emma Myers showing her class how to make pop-up puppets.
- Lisa Craig from Waycroft Primary in Bristol demonstrates a KS2 art lesson called ‘Through the Hedge’.
- Zoe Sharples takes her keys stage 2 children on an abstract art journey.
For the resources used in these videos, plus many more: