End of term fun collection
As the school year draws to a close, make sure your lessons are fun and educational with this collection of brainteasers, games and quizzes ranging from explosive team battleships to deceptive lateral thinking exercises.
- A giant 6 round quiz to end the year on a high, with questions on landmarks, big news stories, photography and keypad conundrums.
- Bamboozle your class with this bumper collection of lateral thinking exercises for all ages.
- Bring out your inner Bob Holness as you fill in the questions and images and ask your students to find the correct answer.
- A game to test the descriptive skills and celebrity knowledge of any child in this adaptation of the popular board game.
- Go hunting for treasure, but beware! Loot can only be plundered by answering a question correctly.
- With Summer upon us, ask your pupils what the sunny season means to them.
- Try this quiz jam-packed with celebrities and see if students can put a name to the famous faces.
- Fill the room with laughter with this sensory extravaganza in the form of a pub quiz.
- With pieces of cheese up for grabs, which mouse will eat the most? Pupils go head to head in this direction-based TES iboard game.
- Teamwork is key in this interactive game where pupils collect discarded fuel canisters while avoiding the meteors.
- Bring some buzz to the end of term with this pollen-collecting TES iboard game.
- A TES iboard game using turns and distance to capture all the flies in as little moves as possible.
- It’s time to see if students know their Bounties from their Dairy Milk with this sweet wrapper quiz.
- Bring the battle to the classroom as students try to sink their opposing team’s battleships (only after they answer their questions correctly of course).
- This compilation of language games will suit all tastes.
- A comprehensive pack brimming with games.
- End the year with a real brainteaser by guessing the missing words to complete these common phrases.