Assembly a day for the new term
Your next assembly
- Use this assembly to learn about the festival of Wesak, including video clips and a game.
- Refresh your pupils’ green cross code and encourage walking to school with this quiz-based assembly.
- Discuss the reasons for being a vegetarian and dispel some of the myths about vegetarianism.
- Explore the importance of food in a world with a population of seven billion through this secondary assembly, presentation and lesson plan.
- This primary assembly emphasises the importance of team work and working as a class.
- An assembly on kindness linked with Danny Wallace’s Join Me.