Assignment briefs, key skills, PowerPoints, lesson plans and more can be found in these post-16 subject and vocational teaching resources collections. Each collection includes hand-picked resources uploaded on TES that will save you precious planning time. If you would like to suggest a resource to add to a collection please leave a comment at the bottom of each page. We'd love to hear more from FE teachers; if you've taught an inspiring vocational lesson, why not share your resources on TES?
- Landscaping, farming and plant science are covered in these vocational resources to prepare students for the agricultural work place.
- CV writing, job interviews and post-18 education are demystified in these careers resources.
- Whether it is carpenters, electricians or future construction designers you are teaching, these resources should help.
- Help students understand the science, maths and vocational skills needed for careers in engineering from design development to motor vehicle and aircraft engineering.
- Hair dressing, make up and healthy nutrition are just some of the topics covered in these resources for vocational hair and beauty courses.
- Social, health and childcare services are crucial to a comfortable life, try these teaching resources for vocational training.
- Develop students' culinary skills and watch them produce glorious gastronomical delights while preparing them for the hospitality work place with these teaching resources.
- Prepare students for the force, be it armed or police, or for a future as civil servants with teaching resources focusing on teamwork, discipline, fitness and more.
- From retailing to sales and customer services, you can find lots of teaching resources for vocational retail courses.
- Globe-trotting is the name of the game with these vocational resources introducing students to destinations, types of tourists and travel marketing.
- Topics such as digital media, media literacy and media ownership as well as production skills to prepare media Btec students for a career in TV, film or other media industries.
- Give students a good grounding in filmmaking techniques and analysis skills with this range of lesson plans and teaching resources.