Christmas quizzes and classroom games
Festive quizzes, pictures and Advent calendars are just some of the fun and games in store in this collection of hand-picked Christmas teaching resources.
- This collection of Christmas conundrums will get students thinking.
- Find out how much pupils know about Christmas with this simple true or false quiz.
- These images from Encyclopaedia Britannica will help you to discuss the Christmas period in class.
- This collection of festive activities includes anagrams, word searches and fill-in-the-blanks which are differentiated to suit every pupil’s needs.
- A quiz to test pupils’ knowledge of music and movies which keep spirits high during the Christmas season.
- This crossword from Encyclopaedia Britannica encourages pupils to research facts about Christmas celebrations.
- Help pupils to understand the traditions of Christmas with this interactive Advent calendar. Click on the numbers to reveal surprises!
- This treasure hunt encourages pupils to search for robins, icicles and other signs that Christmas is coming.
- Can pupils pack up before the Christmas tree on this countdown clock is decorated?
- This is a festive take on a classic table game. Pupils roll a die to collect parts of their snowman.
- See who gets a full house for Christmas with this festive lotto game.
- An interactive Advent calendar packed with Christmas jokes.
- This seasonal version of a popular game will put pupils’ thinking skills to the test.
- A multiple choice quiz to test pupils’ knowledge of nativity and festive traditions.
- Students must figure out who or what the Christmas tradition is from clues - is it a holly wreath or Rudolph?
- The charity Send a Cow encourages pupils to think about others with these Christmas activities focused on people in poverty.
- Get students following a trail of Christmas questions with this seasonal treasure hunt.
- Colouring-in, acrostic poems and code-cracking are just some of the activities in this Christmas challenge book.