Christmas religious education
Help your students to understand one of the most important events in the Christian calendar with our pick of the best resources uploaded by TES Connect users.
The Christmas story
- Explore the story of Jesus’ birth with this PowerPoint presentation and activities for younger learners.
- See how much students can remember with this newswriting activity based on the Christmas story.
- Study the Gospels of Matthew and Luke and examine what they reveal about the birth of Jesus.
- Sing a song at Christmas time and remember how the story started.
These five lessons from QCDA_Resources explore the journeys of the Christmas story:
Christmas traditions around the world
- This lesson gives pupils a great overview of a traditional Christmas decoration.
- Explore Christmas traditions across the globe with this PowerPoint offering a snapshot of many different countries.
- Try this creative unit of work about a traditional British Christmas.
- Find out what Bethlehem is like for children living in the region today with this ChristianAid resource.