Christmas is a time of giving. Give your pupils support and help them to celebrate the season with these SEN resources.
- This straight-forward re-telling of tale of Jesus’ birth is perfect for younger learners.
- Help pupils understand the story of Jesus’ birth with these picture flash cards.
- Let Father Christmas remind pupils of words to use over the holidays.
- Printed on dyslexia-friendly blue backgrounds, these baubles and snowmen can help pupils practise counting.
- Play this game to help pupils remember the numbers one to nine.
- Let pupils sort Christmas presents by colour.
- Pupils can present their work on this winter-themed paper. .
- Or try this Christmas-themed paper for a bit of variety.
- In this sorting activity, pupils must recognise which presents are big and which are small.
- A collection of tasks to help pupils master their pencil, from drawing Santa’s route to following presents to the chimney stack.
- Colouring activities that will make a lovely seasonal display.
- Santas, Santas everywhere! Pupils need to count the number of Santas in this Christmas number activity.
- These word and picture cards, from languageisheartosay, will help pupils recite the nativity story or their own tale of Christmas.
- Help pupils recall seasonal song with these image prompts.
- Pupils will have fun cutting and sticking with this Christmas-themed activity. Can they find the circle and triangle to make the perfect angel for the top of the Christmas tree?
- Find out what Pip did for Christmas in this PowerPoint picture story.
- Help pupils to recognise the sights of Christmas with these colouring sheets.
- Join the dots to discover Christmas characters and scenes.