Limber up with some Sport Relief fun in your classroom with this collection of resources, lesson plans, assembly ideas, posters, certificates and more.
Select the resources you want to use with your class, and download for a chance to win Sport Relief signed celebrity merchandise, a hamper of goodies and a month’s supply of chocolate!
There are prizes to be won every day for 10 days! Plus the more resources you download the better your chances of winning.
Start downloading to win
10 prizes can be won on the following dates:
- 24 February – Davina McCall signed Sport Relief 2014 t-shirt
- 25 February – Month’s supply of Dubble Chocolate and a year’s subscription to PaPaPaa learning resources
- 26 February – Little Mix signed Sport Relief 2014 t-shirt
- 27 February – Ellie Simmons signed swimming hat and shower cap used at Sport Relief 2014 photo-shoot
- 28 February – McBusted signed Sport Relief 2014 t-shirt
- 1 March – A year’s supply of milk courtesy of Cravendale
- 2 March – Ben Cohen signed Sport Relief 2014 t-shirt
- 3 March – A hamper of goodies from Traidcraft
- 4 March – Victoria Pendleton signed Sport Relief 2014 t-shirt
- 5 March – Chris Hoy signed cycling helmet used at Sport Relief 2014 photo-shoot
To be eligible to win these prizes, download resources from the TES Connect Sport Relief collection page from 24 February through to 5 March 2014. Winners will be announced on Twitter.