Don’t be caught by surprise this Halloween. Download our free creepy collection of resources featuring a spooky theme to liven up your lessons.
Halloween Creepy Collection - Primary
- Recipe, interactive puzzles, pop up cards and other ideas for Halloween.
- Halloween story featuring planning ahead to grow a pumpkin for a Halloween party plus activities.
- Labelling activity with a twist - TESiboard interactive game.
- Word Search template to configure with your own list of words.
- Simple information book with interactive labels, based around a popular non-fiction subject.
- Activity for making a label or a caption for a non-fiction display or class book.
- Glossary for use in conjunction with a range of other TESiboard activities based around insects, amphibians and reptiles.
- Set the high jump bars to various increasing heights, then analyse the results afterwards.
- Revision aid for key vocabulary about Halloween.
- Subtraction activity where witches fly away and numbers appear.
- Versatile IWB notebook file with a map of a spooky town.
- Powerpoint showing the steps needed to make a Pumpkin Lantern.
- Simple worksheet with a crossword of Halloween terms - answers provided.
- Maths quiz for a mixed ability maths group to use on Hallowe’en.
- A handy set of display posters showing the key stages and instructions to make pumpkin soup.
- Wordsearch for KS2.
- Interactive - animation - choose the colours for the spooky house.
Halloween Creepy Collection - Secondary
Collection of activities, background information, worksheets and revision aids.
- Number work up to BIDMAS. Why not award a “spooky prize” for the first fully correct final accusation?
- Simple recipe encouraging independent working and presentation skills.
- Fun halloween board game for German students.
- A fun halloween themed worksheet for French students.
- Comprehensive study pack with a range of activities and selected extracts from the play.
- Powerpoint coursework essay guide exploring Lady Macbeth’s role within the play.
- Twentieth century Drama coursework booklet- a comprehensive study pack.
- Study pack for the novel with a wide choice of suggested coursework essay titles.
- Updated version of a previous resource - rename file ext to open.
- Collection of poems in a booklet all about witches - spells, chants and descriptions.
- PowerPoint lesson, looking at the horror genre through time.
- PowerPoint for Halloween.
- Powerpoint with texts about how Halloween is celebrated and with questions to answer.
- Useful Halloween vocabulary for French language classrooms.
- Seasonal fun quiz for the end of half term.