Special Needs / Attention deficit / and hyperactivity disorder teaching resources
575 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 26 October 2014
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD).
Highly rated resources
- Impulsivity - (Other) Top 10 Behaviour Management Tips by MiniOwner
- Managing Feelings and Behaviour - (Tutorial) The Brave Hand and the Silly Hand by joearp
- Anger management - (Other) Provision Mapping by AnetteDaurizio
- Teaching strategies - (Guide) SEN Strategy Banks by Matt Grant
- Information - (Worksheet) Job skills and employability resources by axis-education
- WORD OF THE WEEK -REVOLUTION by Zeid Baboony
- Easy Read & Sensory Life Stories - HMD 2015 by Holocaust Memorial Day Trust
- Emotional Awareness by Outoftheblueandoverthemoon
- Do you have Black and White Thinking? by Outoftheblueandoverthemoon
- Act Out Adverbs by Outoftheblueandoverthemoon
- Colour My Words by Outoftheblueandoverthemoon