Secondary / Chemistry teaching resources
20,475 free chemistry resources: chemistry lesson plans, chemistry worksheets, chemistry revision, chemistry teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 24 April 2014
Add an element of energy to your lessons by downloading some of our free chemistry teaching resources.
We are constantly working to update our collections - the most recent are on chemistry and Socrative science GCSE revision quizzes. Alternatively, you can search for lesson plans, activities and worksheets, as well as material for chemistry revision.
Blogs, live chats and resources for the new science curriculum
Highly rated resources
- Acids & alkalis - (Other) Science demonstrations by sianiews
- Food and digestion - (Pupil Assessment) Assessing pupils’ progress in Science by Mr Awkward
- Compounds & mixtures - (Worksheet) Element, compound or mixture? by Chemistry_teacher
- General - (Revision Aid) Handout: HOW TO DRAW A GRAPH! KS2, KS3. by sjtorrance
- Assessment for learning - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) Powerpoint Quiz Template. Assessment.10 Questions. by TwoShanks
- AQA GCSE Chemistry 2 and Chemistry 3 Questions by SpammyFrani
- Edexcel Chemistry Unit 1 Revision and Booklet by PreetChandan
- The Production of Ammonia Quiz by northface84
- F332 (Salters) Advance notice 14 - TASK & Q's by GLU
- Peer assessment exercise on Changing of State by noc1
- Naming compounds starter by Dr. C