Secondary / Chemistry teaching resources
21,098 free chemistry resources: chemistry lesson plans, chemistry worksheets, chemistry revision, chemistry teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 30 August 2014
Add an element of energy to your lessons by downloading some of our free chemistry teaching resources.
We are constantly working to update our collections - the most recent are on chemistry and Socrative science GCSE revision quizzes. Alternatively, you can search for lesson plans, activities and worksheets, as well as material for chemistry revision.
Find blogs, resources and live chats related to the new national curriculum in England
Highly rated resources
- Acids & alkalis - (Other) Science demonstrations by sianiews
- Atoms & elements - (Activity) The atom game by Wordy WIlliam
- Food and digestion - (Pupil Assessment) Assessing pupils’ progress in Science by mr_awkward
- Compounds & mixtures - (Worksheet) Element, compound or mixture? by Chemistry_teacher
- General - (Revision Aid) Handout: HOW TO DRAW A GRAPH! KS2, KS3. by sjtorrance
- Recently uploaded teaching resources by the science teacher
- Practical Skills Feedback Sheets by Rhys Baker
- formation of ions and balance ionic compounds by penelopequero
- ionic bonding and electronic structure by penelopequero
- AQA Six mark question booklet by lambrinigirl23
- The Particulate Nature of Matter by Jasvirdee2607