Secondary / Chemistry teaching resources
18,960 free chemistry resources: chemistry lesson plans, chemistry worksheets, chemistry revision, chemistry teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 09 March 2014
Add an element of energy to your lessons by downloading some of our free chemistry teaching resources.
We are constantly working to update our collections - the most recent are on chemistry and Socrative science GCSE revision quizzes. Alternatively, you can search for lesson plans, activities and worksheets, as well as material for chemistry revision.
Highly rated resources
- Acids & alkalis - (Other) Science demonstrations by sianiews
- Food and digestion - (Pupil Assessment) Assessing pupils’ progress in Science by Mr Awkward
- Compounds & mixtures - (Worksheet) Element, compound or mixture? by Chemistry_teacher
- General - (Revision Aid) Handout: HOW TO DRAW A GRAPH! KS2, KS3. by sjtorrance
- Assessment for learning - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) Powerpoint Quiz Template. Assessment.10 Questions. by TwoShanks
- Global warming- greenhouse effect lesson by leilaalrashed
- Observations and Theory by leilaalrashed
- Solids, Liquids and gases by leilaalrashed
- Conductors and Insulators Basic WorKsheet KS3 Yea7 by lbc1809
- Protective Clothing Worksheet Year 7 by lbc1809
- Introduction to hydrocarbons by Hodder Education