Secondary / Chemistry teaching resources
21,081 free chemistry resources: chemistry lesson plans, chemistry worksheets, chemistry revision, chemistry teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 28 July 2014
Add an element of energy to your lessons by downloading some of our free chemistry teaching resources.
We are constantly working to update our collections - the most recent are on chemistry and Socrative science GCSE revision quizzes. Alternatively, you can search for lesson plans, activities and worksheets, as well as material for chemistry revision.
Blogs, live chats and resources for the new science curriculum
Highly rated resources
- Acids & alkalis - (Other) Science demonstrations by sianiews
- Atoms & elements - (Activity) The atom game by Wordy WIlliam
- Food and digestion - (Pupil Assessment) Assessing pupils’ progress in Science by mr_awkward
- Compounds & mixtures - (Worksheet) Element, compound or mixture? by Chemistry_teacher
- General - (Revision Aid) Handout: HOW TO DRAW A GRAPH! KS2, KS3. by sjtorrance
- Mechanisms: Spot the Mistake by talk2cazza
- Controlled Assessment User Friendly Checklist by kasif99
- Salters Chemistry OCR B - F331 -Test bank by Alex Johnston
- Diabolic science quiz by DavidAWood
- Additional Chemistry - Topics 1-3 Millionaire by Rich.anderson.uk
- Create your own periodic table by Miss-Tee