Secondary / Citizenship teaching resources
13,917 free citizenship resources: citizenship lesson plans, worksheets, revision, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 23 October 2014
Help your students become responsible citizens with our collection of free citizenship teaching resources created by teachers, for teachers.
Have a look at our citizenship TrueTube videos - we've also got a new collection of resources on native cultures. Alternatively, you can search for citizenship lesson plans, activities and worksheets as well as material for citizenship revision.
Teach students about human rights, equality and the civil rights movement
Highly rated resources
- Children's rights - human rights - (Activity) Wants and Needs Cards by UNICEF UK
- General - (Worksheet) Challenge Booklet by pippylargestockings
- Difference / diversity - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) challenging stereotypes by annhinchliffe
- Awareness & management of self - (Activity) Emotional Literacy Interactive PowerPoint by Hectic Teacher
- Curriculum extension - (Activity) OUTSIDE THE BOX by ACOYEAR8
- Ebola crisis: secondary by CAFOD
- Give it Up for Human Rights Fundraising Day by Amnesty International
- Ebola: The myths and facts by ActionAidSchoolsTeam
- Criminal and Civil Law SOW by littleem85
- October Half Term News Quiz by The Day
- Siemens KS3 Activity 'Water, Water, Everywhere' by Siemens Education