Special Needs / Cognitive impairment: Moderate learning difficulties teaching resources
3,606 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 25 May 2013
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with moderate learning difficulties (MLD).
You can browse our collection of resources for students with MLD or search for keywords to help you create the perfect lesson.
Highly rated resources
- Games and Talking - (Guide) Spelling Handbook by cariad2
- Addition and Subtraction - (Activity) Treasure Hunt Board Game by bevevans22
- Colour and Pattern - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) The Rainbow Fish Maths Game by bevevans22
- Colour and Pattern - (Worksheet) 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' maths workbo... by bevevans22
- Curriculum P8 - L2 - (Cards And Flashcards) Story Writing Cards for Display by bevevans22
- Tablet Gestures Flash Cards - Set 1 by TES Special Educational Needs
- Soap Bubble Experiments by rbortoluzzi
- Charlotte's web book resource lesson by tabedu002
- Cursive font - 300 High Frequency Words by TES Special Educational Needs
- Measure Resources by amyvanderhyde
- Survey, Pictogrfam , Block Graph and Analysis by amyvanderhyde