Secondary / Design and technology teaching resources
13,448 free design and technology resources: design and technology lesson plans, worksheets, revision, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 23 October 2014
Mend and make with our collection of free design and technology teaching resources.
Our most recent collections include resources on resistant materials and product design. Alternatively, you can search for lesson plans, activities and worksheets, as well as material for design and technology revision.
Take a look at how healthy eating and cooking fit into the new curriculum
Watch Jamie’s cooking lesson for Food Revolution Day and download related resources
Highly rated resources
- Healthy lifestyle - (Activity) Eatwell plate worksheet IDEAL FOR COVER LESSON by Grain Chain
- Energy & electricity - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) Electrical activities by Wordy WIlliam
- Baking and making food - (Worksheet) Healthy balanced meal worksheet by Grain Chain
- Graphics - (Activity) Cover sheets by erica_c_hanson
- Designing, capturing & presenting data - (Activity) Pop Art Project Workbook by sunchild
- WJEC Catering communication and record keeping by Racer1
- WJEC CATERING ENVIRONMENTAL CONSIDERATIONS by Racer1
- WJEC CATERING THE INDUSTRY by Racer1
- Moving Toys: Dogs by cilik3
- Siemens KS3 Activity 'Water, Water, Everywhere' by Siemens Education
- Siemens KS3 Activity 'Picture This' by Siemens Education