Special Needs / Down's Syndrome teaching resources
888 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 08 December 2013
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with Down’s Syndrome.
Highly rated resources
- Media and Materials - (Guide) Sensory Play Activities/Ideas by ibuzzybea
- Anger management - (Other) Calmly Snail by georgetimlin
- Anger management - (Cards And Flashcards) Mood Cards - Widgit Symbols by SEN Teacher
- Counting - (Activity) Counting Songs PowerPoint presentations by trogfoot
- Animals and us - (Activity) Interactive Ice Breaker Activity: Peer Factfiles by the_jenmeister
- Snowman to Make! by deafbooks
- We wish you a Merry Christmas! by deafbooks
- Celebrating Success - Down's syndrome Post 16 by Downs Syndrome Association
- Celebrating Success - Down's syndrome Secondary by Downs Syndrome Association
- Celebrating Success - Down's syndrome Primary by Downs Syndrome Association
- Celebrating Success - Down's syndrome Early years by Downs Syndrome Association