Special Needs / Down's Syndrome teaching resources
926 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 22 May 2013
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with Down’s Syndrome.
Highly rated resources
- Functional skills - (Worksheet) Functional Maths - Functional Skillbuilders by axis-education
- Behaviour - (Posters And Displays, Other) Behaviour Ladder by wonreka1
- Media and Materials - (Guide) Sensory Play Activities/Ideas by ibuzzybea
- Behaviour - (Guide) The Habits of Teachers Who Manage Behaviour Well by pived
- Active citizenship / Campaigning - (Activity) Getting to know you - Starter activity by englishrewarder
- Vehicle Themed Pencil Skills Activities by TES Autism in Schools
- #SpecialEdChat - Sensory Ideas, 15th May 2013 by TES Special Educational Needs
- How many Bees? TEACCH Activity by TES Autism in Schools
- Butterfly Colour Sort TEACCH Activities by TES Autism in Schools
- How many Butterflies? TEACCH Activity by TES Autism in Schools
- How many Caterpillars? TEACCH Activity by TES Autism in Schools