Special Needs / Down's Syndrome teaching resources
916 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 21 October 2014
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with Down’s Syndrome.
Highly rated resources
- Media and Materials - (Guide) Sensory Play Activities/Ideas by ibuzzybea
- Anger management - (Other) Calmly Snail by georgetimlin
- Anger management - (Cards And Flashcards) Mood Cards - Widgit Symbols by SEN Teacher
- Curriculum - (Activity, Game, Puzzle, Quiz, Cards And Flashcards, Posters And Displays) Printable Numicon Resources by AMilesDisSport
- Counting - (Activity) Counting Songs PowerPoint presentations by trogfoot