Early Years Foundation Stage teaching resources
53,109 Free early years foundation stage resources: lesson plans, worksheets, activities, games, teaching ideas, classroom resources and much more.
Last updated: 31 July 2014
Help your class have fun with phonics, introduce them to different approaches to numeracy and let them discover their own inner creativity with these excellent early years lesson plans, worksheets and activities.
If you're searching for inspiration, have a look at our BBC Class Clips and Teachers TV videos for early years. Alternatively you can browse through all our recommended early years collections or search for free early years teaching resources on a number of topics.
We do our best to make sure all our lesson plans and activities are the best possible choice for you and your class; each one is virus checked and rated for quality, and many are peer-reviewed.
Introduce young learners to the wonderful world of minibeasts
Take children on a journey to prehistoric times with these dinosaur topic resources
Foundation teaching resources
- TESiboard activities
- Teachers TV
- Phonics games
- Outdoor learning
- The alphabet
- Transitions teaching resources
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Writing - (Guide) VCOP Resource Bank by cariad2
- Curriculum P8 - L2 - (Guide) Spelling Handbook by cariad2
- Colour and Pattern - (Activity) Maths activities for the foundation stage. by biliboi
- Games and Talking - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) Short phonic games by jambam
- Phonics Practise Video/Activities ure & er by Mark Brock
- Phonics Practise Video/Activities ow, oi, ear, air by Mark Brock
- Phonics Practise Video/Activities oo, ar, or & ur by Mark Brock
- Phonics Practise Video/Activities ai, ee, igh , oa by Mark Brock
- Phonics Practise Video/Activities ch, sh, th & ng by Mark Brock
- Phonics Practise Video & Activities y, z, zz & qu by Mark Brock