Early Years Foundation Stage / Expressive Arts and Design teaching resources
5,539 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 18 May 2013
Bring out your pupils' creative side with our free expressive arts and design teaching resources – all shared by teachers, for teachers.
Try these design and technology resources and sing along with BBC Class Clips or our collection of songs and rhymes. Alternatively you can browse or search our free teaching resources for any number of lesson ideas.
Highly rated resources
- Colour and Pattern - (Activity) Maths activities for the foundation stage. by biliboi
- Alphabet - (Activity) Games to play in class (suitable for all subjects) by Waiguoren
- Alphabet - (Lesson Plan) Weekly Lesson Plans for Phonics Phase 1-6 by klbishop
- Colour and Pattern - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) The Rainbow Fish Maths Game by bevevans22
- Developing Learning Environments/Outdoor Learning - (Other) Outdoor ideas by jatti
- How to do withy sculpture by Pilly Thom
- #SpecialEdChat - Sensory Ideas, 15th May 2013 by TES Special Educational Needs
- Emergency Services EYFS movement based lesson plan by musicandmovement
- Butterfly Colour Sort TEACCH Activities by TES Autism in Schools
- Inside Music Early Years (sample pages) by csindallvoices
- Mr magnolia by newgreenteacher