Secondary / Government and politics teaching resources
6,233 Free government and politics resources: government and politics lesson plans, worksheets, revision, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 09 December 2013
Teach your pupils all about government at a local, national and international level with the help of our free teaching resources.
Our most recent collections include resources on government and election as well as politics and global conflicts. You can also search for highly-rated government and politics resources, lesson plans, worksheets and material for government and politics revision.
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Creative thinking - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) The Starter Generator: KS2 - 4(Ages 7-16) Starters by Mike Gershon
- Characters - (Cards And Flashcards) VCOP early morning activities by bluerose
- Punctuation - (Worksheet) PUNCTUATION Worksheet by Smudge78
- Writing - (Guide) VCOP Resource Bank by cariad2