Secondary / Government and politics teaching resources
6,622 Free government and politics resources: government and politics lesson plans, worksheets, revision, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 21 September 2014
Teach your pupils all about government at a local, national and international level with the help of our free teaching resources.
Our most recent collections include resources on government and election as well as politics and global conflicts. You can also search for highly-rated government and politics resources, lesson plans, worksheets and material for government and politics revision.
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Characters - (Cards And Flashcards) VCOP early morning activities by bluerose
- Creative thinking - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) The Starter Generator: KS2 - 4(Ages 7-16) Starters by Mike Gershon
- Punctuation - (Worksheet) PUNCTUATION Worksheet by Smudge78
- Writing - (Guide) VCOP Resource Bank by cariad2