Special Needs / Hearing impairment teaching resources
679 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 20 April 2014
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with a hearing impairment.
Highly rated resources
- Narrative texts - (Activity) Goldilocks and the Three Bears by bevevans22
- Teaching strategies - (Guide) SEN Strategy Banks by Matt Grant
- Narrative texts - (Posters And Displays) Dear Zoo IWB Book by ibuzzybea
- Curriculum - (Activity) Powerpoint paperback- pip at the seaside by kCOATES
- Chocolate - (Activity) powerpoint paperback- hungry caterpillar by kCOATES
- Origin and Recipe - Nanaimo Bars by Andrea65
- Origami modular flower activity (creativity) by Andrea65
- Sing and Sign a Rainbow by Andrea65
- The Alphabet in Sign Language by Next Vista For Learning
- The ABC’s in Sign Language by Next Vista For Learning
- Holiday Greetings in Sign Language by Next Vista For Learning