This job is not live on TES website.
Assistant Principal - Higher Education
Apply by 25/11/2012
Bristol, City of
Are You Outstanding?
We have opportunities for experienced senior managers to help lead one of the largest FE Colleges in the Country with over 35,000 students and an annual turnover of £64 million. These roles will take the College through a period of dynamic transformation and refocusing on quality and reputation. We are members of the prestigious 157 group, a Beacon College, hold the Training Standard and the Investors in People Gold Standard.
This is an exciting new role in which the post holder will establish a clear culture and ethos that creates a distinctive identity for Higher Education in the College.
Reporting to the Deputy Principal you will manage the University Centre.
- Grow an HE offer to meet ambitious income targets
- To plan and develop a modern and attractive HE and professional curriculum
- Manage the delivery of HE, Access to HE,Professional and International English curriculum
- Deliver outstanding HE teaching and learning
- Experience at middle/senior management in an education institution offering HE
- Able to work innovatively and independently
- Achieved good or outstanding at recent inspections or with QAA
- Hold a Masters Degree
For an informal discussion please contact Lynn Merilion, Principal and Chief Executive, on 0117 312 5007. If you share our commitment to teaching and learning and can demonstrate this please download the Candidate Brief from www.cityofbristol.ac.uk/jobs or contact Hayley Sutton, Recruitment Officer, on firstname.lastname@example.org for a pack.
In order to apply, please submit the following to email@example.com:
A letter of application stating how you meet the criteria; a comprehensive C.V detailing your career history and current salary; details of two referees (neither of whom will be approached without your permission)
Closing Date: Sunday 25th November 2012
Interview Dates: Thursday 6th December 2012
A relocation package is available to the successful candidates.
- Ashley Down Centre
Ashley Down Road
- 0117 312 5000
- 0117 312 5187
Please refer to the vacancy for application contact information