This job is not live on TES website.
Head of Science
Apply by 23/01/2013
(MPS/UPS + TLR 1.1 (£7,323 + free use of Fitness Suite & Swimming Pool)
Come and be part of our record breaking transformation
Do you have?
- High aspirations and a track record of outstanding delivery
- A passion for working with young people and a desire to ensure the most able students are suitably motivated and challenged.
- The ability to lead and embed Science into a cornerstone value of the Academy community.
- A passion and a desire to make a difference to the lives of young people
- The desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Head of Science, with A Level teaching experience to lead our Science department which will benefit from fantastic Science laboratories as part of our new build and refurbishment of the Academy, which is expected to be completed by September 2013. Leadership experience within Science will be an advantage.
If you are interested in having a look around the Academy and our facilities, see the plans for our new building please telephone the Academy to make an appointment. Application packs are available on the Academy's website, www.staffordshireuniversityacademy.org.uk.
All completed application forms are to be returned to email@example.com at the Academy by 9.00am on Wednesday, 23rd January 2013. Interviews will take place during the week commencing 4th February 2013.
Please contact Mrs Jo Booth, PA to Principal, on 01543 512415 to make an appointment to visit the Academy or with any other queries.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from school or by visiting www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Staffordshire University Academy
- Marston Road
- 01543 512415
- 01543 512441
Please refer to the vacancy for application contact information