This job is not live on TES website.
Apply by 11/01/2013, Job start April/September 2013
ISR L16 - L24
Time to Shine
The governors of Burgoyne Middle School are looking for a dynamic and visionary leader to continue to raise standards and help our school reach its full potential. It is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark.
Burgoyne Middle School is set in the thriving Georgian market town of Potton on the Beds/Herts/Cambs border, 5 minutes from the A1 and enjoys strong links to the surrounding communities.
We are looking for:
- Proven leadership and management success
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Someone who can lead by example to create and drive strategies which, over time, lift
- standards to 'outstanding'.
- An innovative, creative and inspirational leader
We can offer:
- A well-resourced school in a vibrant and close-knit community
- Hard-working students eager to contribute to all aspects of school life
- Talented and committed staff, parents and governors
- A secure, caring, happy environment where everyone and every achievement is valued.
Visits are warmly welcomed; please contact Mrs Pauline Norris, Burgoyne Middle School, Mill Lane, Potton, Beds, SG19 2PG. Email: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 11th January 2013
Interviews: 23th & 24th January 2013
This governing body and the local authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children within our Child Protection policy. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
NOR 220, Ages 9 to 13
- Mill Lane
- 01767 26 00 34
Please refer to the vacancy for application contact information