This job is not live on TES website.
Posted 07/12/2012, Not Suitable for NQTs
Apply by 08/01/2013, Job start April or September 2013
Group 6 L27 - L34, (£70,911 - £84,271) starting point according to experience.
Following the retirement of our previous Headteacher, the Governors of this popular and consistently over-subscribed 11 - 16, Converter Academy are looking to appoint a dynamic and aspirational Headteacher to lead the school as it faces the challenges ahead.
- have a passionate commitment to meeting the academic and pastoral needs of all students;
- improve academic results (particularly Maths and English);
- motivate and engage with the students, staff and the community;
- have the capacity to respond positively to the changing educational environment;
- have strong leadership skills.
The school will offer:
- a truly comprehensive Academy that reflects the rich and diverse culture of the area;
- supportive Governors who will work positively and constructively with staff, parents and students;
- staff dedicated to high quality learning and teaching.
Further information and an application pack are available from our website or from the links below: www.haywood.stoke.sch.uk
To arrange a visit to the school or for further information please contact Joanne Shaw, Clerk to Governors: email@example.com tel. no: 01782 882620.
Closing Date: noon, Tuesday, 8 January 2013.
Interview Dates: Monday, 28 January 2013 & 29 Tuesday, January 2013.
Haywood Engineering College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record check.
Haywood Engineering College
A Converter Academy
High Lane, Burslem, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST6 7AB.
Telephone: 01782 853535
- High Lane
- 01782 853535
Please refer to the vacancy for application contact information