This job is not live on TES website.
Apply by 19/09/2013, Job start January 2014
Group 2 ISR: L13-L19 £50,863 - £58,946
Town Junior School, based in Sutton Coldfield, is a two-form entry school with places for 240 pupils aged between 7-11 years. Governors are looking to appoint an inspirational leader who can continue to drive school improvement at this exciting, vibrant and friendly school.
We are looking for:
- A dedicated Head or Deputy Head Teacher with a proven track record of outstanding leadership
- An enthusiastic and innovative candidate to continue our school improvement journey
- Candidates with a clear vision of excellence in primary education and who can motivate and inspire pupils and staff to exceed expectations
Town School can offer you:
- A fantastic opportunity to drive school improvement in a small school rich with potential
- An enthusiastic and talented staff team who are passionate about the children in their care
- A engaged and diverse governing body
- A supportive community which understands the value of education
In line with the school's drive for school improvement, the Governing Body are investigating and discussing models of Academy for potential conversion in 2014.
School visits by appointment only, please call 0121 464 8738.
Closing Date: Thursday 19th Sept 2013, 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 26th and Friday 27th Sept 2013
For further details and application form visit our website: http://www.townj.bham.sch.uk/ or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Plantsbrook School on 0121 362 7362 who are dealing with the recruitment process on our behalf.
Please note successful candidates for all Town Junior School vacancies will be requested to apply for Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DSB), although a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position. This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Town Junior School
Tel: 0121 464 8738
Fax: 0121 464 1681
- Org Type:
- Funding Status:
- State - Community
- Age Range:
- 7 - 11 years
More about Town Junior
- Ebrook Road
- 0121 3548738
- 0121 3213465
Please refer to the vacancy for application contact information