Headteacher in St. Helens
'A place to learn. A place to achieve. A place to enjoy'
Following the retirement of the current head teacher, the governors are looking to appoint a new leader with an ambitious vision to drive the improvement of our school to move us swiftly from 'Requires Improvement' to 'Good', working with a supportive Local Authority.
You will be able to:
- Inspire a love of learning
- Create a happy, friendly and respectful environment
- Promote inclusion so that every child can achieve their full potential
- Deliver high standards of attainment and behaviour
- Foster a sense of belonging to a community.
We can offer:
- An exciting opportunity to further develop your career
- An opportunity to work with and be part of a dedicated team of staff
- A caring warm and friendly school supported by Governors and parents
- Happy well behaved children who are eager to learn and enjoy attending school.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Application forms are available online from www.sthelens.gov.uk or alternatively by contacting Human Resources. Please return completed application forms direct to the school at the above address.
Closing date: 30 January 2014.
Short listing: Tuesday 4 February 2014.
Interviews: 25 and 26 February 2014.
The post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people; we expect all staff to share this commitment.
Longton Lane Community Primary School