This job is not live on TES website.
Teacher of Art
THE ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF PADUA
EISP is seeking an inspirational and motivated Art Teacher to join our Secondary school. The successful candidate must have a passion for teaching Art and the willingness to work as a team member to deliver teaching and learning so that students continue to be engaged and motivated. The successful candidate should have the ability to contribute to the teaching and learning across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
EISP is looking for someone who is:
- A qualified Art teacher with a good degree, including a PGCE or its equivalent and who has successful experience of teaching in all key stages;
- Impressive subject expertise, and confidence in communicating this;
- Shows determination, ability and commitment to supply the best possible educational experience for all students,
- Has enthusiasm to promote learning and encourage a love of their subject;
- Uses Innovative and resourceful teaching methods;
- Demonstrates inspirational approaches to ensuring every child reaches their potential;
- A mother-tongue English speaker;
- Has the ability to guide students' academic, personal and professional development, as a tutor in accordance with EISP's guidelines and procedures;
- An understanding of key national and international educational policies and issues;
- The ability to inspire high achievement in young people from all backgrounds;
- Presence, dynamism, a good sense of humour and approachability;
- An excellent record of attendance and punctuality;
- The ability to offer a second subject would be desirable; however not essential.
If you are an exceptional qualified teacher, interested in a unique, exciting and rewarding teaching experience abroad, working with motivated and engaged bilingual students, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter, a C.V., a completed application form, a recent photo and names (including telephone numbers and email addresses) of two referees.
- Via Forcellini 168
- 0039 049 80 22 50 3
- 0039 049 80 20 66 0
Please refer to the vacancy for application contact information