Primary / Design and technology Key Stage 1 teaching resources
1,734 Free KS1 design and technology resources: design and technology lesson plans, worksheets, revision, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 02 August 2014
Mend and make too with our collection of free KS1 design and technology resources, devised by teachers, for teachers.
Our most recent collections include ideas for practical lessons, as well as some rocking recipes. You can also search for highly rated resources, design and technology worksheets and lesson plans, to find out how to bring new life to your lessons.
Watch Jamie’s cooking lesson for Food Revolution Day and download related resources
Take a look at how healthy eating and cooking fit into the new curriculum
Highly rated resources
- Colour and Pattern - (Posters And Displays) jigsaw piece by virgilsgirl
- Media and Materials - (Activity) 3 Little Pigs Materials Investigation by josey111
- Paintings, pictures and photographs - (Other) Push and Pull Powerpoint presention by anngie
- Media and Materials - (Activity) Easter Card template - Easter chick by bevevans22
- Food and Eating - (Activity) Healthy eating sorting by ibuzzybea
- National Curriculum Planning Cooking and Nutrition by Food - a fact of life
- Food Vocabulary Flashcards by seemeresources
- Rwanda: Houses (KS2) by passengersgoldsmithandbevan
- Design and make bike wear (sustainability) by aec165
- Smoothie Making Activity Booklet by MegAphra
- Dylan Thomas filmmaking competition with Into Film by Into Film