Primary / Design and technology Key Stage 1 teaching resources
1,666 Free KS1 design and technology resources: design and technology lesson plans, worksheets, revision, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 08 March 2014
Mend and make too with our collection of free KS1 design and technology resources, devised by teachers, for teachers.
Our most recent collections include ideas for practical lessons, as well as some rocking recipes. You can also search for highly rated resources, design and technology worksheets and lesson plans, to find out how to bring new life to your lessons.
Highly rated resources
- Colour and Pattern - (Posters And Displays) jigsaw piece by virgilsgirl
- Media and Materials - (Activity) 3 Little Pigs Materials Investigation by josey111
- Paintings, pictures and photographs - (Other) Push and Pull Powerpoint presention by anngie
- Media and Materials - (Activity) Easter Card template - Easter chick by bevevans22
- Food and Eating - (Activity) Healthy eating sorting by ibuzzybea
- Vehicles introduction PP by sophiejanec
- Make Dewi the Dragon: a spectacular 3D illusion by eChalk Ltd
- Scuba Diving Equipment - make your own lesson by bradley1981
- D&T: Annotated Programme of Study by DfE
- Cars through History by laurenhep
- The history of Margarete Steiff and teddy bears by choralsongster