Primary / Citizenship Key Stage 2 teaching resources
5,883 Free KS2 citizenship resources: citizenship lesson plans, worksheets, revision, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 24 May 2013
What makes a good citizen? Explore this question with your students by downloading some of our collection of free KS2 citizenship resources devised by teachers, for teachers.
Our most recent collections include resources on people who help us and World Aids Day . You can also search for highly rated resources, citizenship worksheets, lesson plans and citizenship revision materials and find out how to bring new life to your lessons.
Highly rated resources
- Animals and us - (Activity) Story of St George Powerpoint by evebatten
- Animals and us - (Posters And Displays) People who help us - Photo Display Pack by bevevans22
- Humans and other animals - (Activity) Ppt healthy eating by sueemc
- Children's rights - human rights - (Activity) Wants and Needs Cards by UNICEF UK
- Wall charts / posters - (Guide) Classroom Behaviour Management Card System by 42rebeils
- Know The Law - School Exclusions by Children's Commissioner
- First Impressions by Peace Corps: World Wise Schools
- Building Bridges for Young Learners—School by Peace Corps: World Wise Schools
- International Day by Marionprof
- Cultures Around the World by Peace Corps: World Wise Schools
- The Iceberg by Peace Corps: World Wise Schools