Primary / Design and technology Key Stage 2 teaching resources
3,466 free KS2 design and technology resources: design and technology lesson plans, worksheets, revision, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 23 September 2014
Mend and make with our collection of free KS2 design and technology resources, devised by teachers, for teachers.
Our most recent collections include ideas for practical lessons as well as some rocking recipes - you can also search for highly rated resources, design and technology worksheets and lesson plans to find out how to bring new life to your lessons.
Watch Jamie’s cooking lesson for Food Revolution Day and download related resources
Take a look at how healthy eating and cooking fit into the new curriculum
Highly rated resources
- Colour and Pattern - (Posters And Displays) jigsaw piece by virgilsgirl
- Baking and making food - (Worksheet) Healthy balanced meal worksheet by Grain Chain
- Hats - (Activity) Queen Elizabeth II Diamond jubilee 2012 by sarahprincess
- Developing good relationships and respecting difference - (Termly Planning) Cross Curricular Planning OLYMPICS LONDON 2012 by Little Miss Princess
- Buildings - (Worksheet, Activity, Cards And Flashcards, Posters And Displays, Guide) Healthy eating: Key fact 2 - Balanced diet by Food - a fact of life