Primary / Geography Key Stage 2 teaching resources
8,347 free KS2 geography resources: geography lesson plans, geography worksheets, geography revision, geography teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 23 August 2014
The world is a fascinating place, and you can teach your students all about it with our collection of free KS2 geography resources, devised by teachers, for teachers.
Our most recent collections include resources on environmental issues and lesson plans on climate change. You can also search for highly rated geography resources, geography worksheets, lesson plans and materials for geography revision to find out how to bring new life to your lessons.
Join us for a look at the changes to the national curriculum for geography
Highly rated resources
- Around the world - (Lesson Plan) Teachers booklet with activities for 7-8 year olds by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- People and Communities - (Assembly) 2014 Brazil World Cup by choralsongster
- Curriculum P8 - L2 - (Activity) The water cycle: presentation for IWB by bevevans22
- Celebrations - (Lesson Plan) Chinese New Year - Powerpoint Colourful Presentati... by nataliedanvers
- Environmental chemistry - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) Water cycle file by Wordy WIlliam
- A Fair Harvest by Send a Cow Education - Lessons from Africa
- Story - Lauren and Murky Merv by WindermereReflections
- Story - Lauren at Trudy the Intruder by WindermereReflections
- Story - Lauren and Dermot the Destroyer by WindermereReflections
- Alternative sources of energy - Wind Power by tokyoboy
- London Skylines.ppt by MrsBourdon