Primary / Geography Key Stage 2 teaching resources
8,576 free KS2 geography resources: geography lesson plans, geography worksheets, geography revision, geography teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 31 October 2014
The world is a fascinating place, and you can teach your students all about it with our collection of free KS1 geography resources, devised by teachers, for teachers.
Our most recent collections include resources on Katie Morag stories and lesson plans on climate change. You can also search for highly rated geography resources, geography worksheets, lesson plans and materials for geography revision to find out how to bring new life to your lessons.
Find blogs, resources and live chats related to the new national curriculum in England
Highly rated resources
- Around the world - (Lesson Plan) Teachers booklet with activities for 7-8 year olds by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- People and Communities - (Assembly) 2014 Brazil World Cup by choralsongster
- Curriculum P8 - L2 - (Activity) The water cycle: presentation for IWB by bevevans22
- Celebrations - (Lesson Plan) Chinese New Year - Powerpoint Colourful Presentati... by nataliedanvers
- Environmental chemistry - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) Water cycle file by Wordy WIlliam
- Penguins of Madagascar - maths and geography KS2 by National Schools Partnership
- A day in the life of a child in Lesotho by Send a Cow Education - Lessons from Africa
- Extreme Earth planning grid by LauraJCLamb
- Living in a slum (shanty town) in Kampala, Uganda by Send a Cow Education - Lessons from Africa
- Make a plastic bag football by Send a Cow Education - Lessons from Africa
- Rose from Rwanda by Send a Cow Education - Lessons from Africa