Early Years Foundation Stage / Literacy teaching resources
16,922 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 19 May 2013
Instil a passion for reading and writing in your students with the help of some of our free early years literacy teaching resources, worksheets and lesson plans.
Introduce your pupils to phonics with the help of Geraldine the Giraffe, or be inspired by these writing videos from Teachers TV. You can also search for free literacy teaching resources on a number of topics.
Highly rated resources
- Writing - (Guide) VCOP Resource Bank by cariad2
- Games and Talking - (Guide) Spelling Handbook by cariad2
- Alphabet - (Activity) Games to play in class (suitable for all subjects) by Waiguoren
- Alphabet - (Lesson Plan) Weekly Lesson Plans for Phonics Phase 1-6 by klbishop
- Games and Talking - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) Short phonic games by jambam
- Year 1 Phonics Test Alien (Pseudo) & Real Words by HarrietandViolet
- Superheroes/Transformers & Princesses Spelling boo by TINNEAK
- Phase 3 phonics Notebook by buffalo1966
- Sentence Starter Key Words for Display/Flashcards by HarrietandViolet
- Phonics Phase 3 Flashcards by HarrietandViolet
- Tricky Words for Display or Flashcards by HarrietandViolet