Early Years Foundation Stage / Literacy teaching resources
18,629 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 31 October 2014
Instil a passion for reading and writing in your students with the help of some of our free early years literacy teaching resources, worksheets and lesson plans.
Introduce your pupils to phonics with the help of Geraldine the Giraffe, or be inspired by these writing videos from Teachers TV. You can also search for free literacy teaching resources on a number of topics.
Highly rated resources
- Writing - (Guide) VCOP Resource Bank by cariad2
- Curriculum P8 - L2 - (Guide) Spelling Handbook by cariad2
- Games and Talking - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) Short phonic games by jambam
- Alphabet - (Lesson Plan) Weekly Lesson Plans for Phonics Phase 1-6 by klbishop
- Alphabet - (Activity) Games to play in class (suitable for all subjects) by Waiguoren
- /oa/ phoneme powerpoint by choralsongster
- ORT STAGE 2 Powerpoints by StefanThomson
- Pooh Punctuation Practice by FranticT
- Pictures of superheroes reading to motivate kids ! by m m g
- oxford reading tree stage 1 words set 1 Powerpoint by m m g
- P Sound by joop09