Secondary / Media studies teaching resources
4,632 Free media studies resources: media studies lesson plans, worksheets, revision, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 24 April 2014
Lights, camera, action! Whether it's fact or fiction; film, TV or radio, we're confident that one of our free media studies teaching resources will be right for your class.
Our media studies resources include lesson plans, activities and media studies worksheets for film, television and radio, as well as material for media studies revision.
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Characters - (Cards And Flashcards) VCOP early morning activities by bluerose
- Creative thinking - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) The Starter Generator: KS2 - 4(Ages 7-16) Starters by Mike Gershon
- Punctuation - (Worksheet) PUNCTUATION Worksheet by Smudge78
- Writing - (Guide) VCOP Resource Bank by cariad2
- Simplified revision guide for 2014 AQA exam by Mr_X
- audience theory introduction/revision by grantabbitt
- Paper 1 Film Studies - Revision by kouchristou
- Mock for NQF L2 BTEC Media Unit 1 (not SAMs) by osmium67
- Trident - UK's nuclear weapons programme by ScottishCND
- Moral Panics and Subcultures by Alex Ogg