Secondary / Media studies teaching resources
4,787 Free media studies resources: media studies lesson plans, worksheets, revision, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 26 July 2014
Lights, camera, action! Whether it's fact or fiction; film, TV or radio, we're confident that one of our free media studies teaching resources will be right for your class.
Our media studies resources include lesson plans, activities and media studies worksheets for film, television and radio, as well as material for media studies revision.
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Characters - (Cards And Flashcards) VCOP early morning activities by bluerose
- Creative thinking - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) The Starter Generator: KS2 - 4(Ages 7-16) Starters by Mike Gershon
- Punctuation - (Worksheet) PUNCTUATION Worksheet by Smudge78
- Writing - (Guide) VCOP Resource Bank by cariad2
- Bubble Jobs Guide to the Digital Industry by BubbleJobs
- AQA Media Studies - Unit 2 by clairefitzhenry
- Into Film Festival - November 2014 by National Schools Partnership
- Run Lola Run resource by joanneduncan
- Horror and Lifestyle Magazine KS4 Guides by Simonccx
- Sample Subject references by anjumqureshi