Secondary / Media studies teaching resources
4,566 Free media studies resources: media studies lesson plans, worksheets, revision, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 12 March 2014
Lights, camera, action! Whether it's fact or fiction; film, TV or radio, we're confident that one of our free media studies teaching resources will be right for your class.
Our media studies resources include lesson plans, activities and media studies worksheets for film, television and radio, as well as material for media studies revision.
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Characters - (Cards And Flashcards) VCOP early morning activities by bluerose
- Creative thinking - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) The Starter Generator: KS2 - 4(Ages 7-16) Starters by Mike Gershon
- Punctuation - (Worksheet) PUNCTUATION Worksheet by Smudge78
- Writing - (Guide) VCOP Resource Bank by cariad2
- Scientists unearth ‘earworm’ tune’s secrets by The Day
- OCR Media Studies - Music Industry by jennywoolley
- Cross Media Campaign Analysis - Music Videos & Web by jpicken
- WJEC Film Studies: British Horror Unit by Stealthteaching
- Autumnwatch - Behind the Scenes by BBC Nature
- Capturing the Fantastic Pictures by BBC Nature