Special Needs / Mental health issues teaching resources
143 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 24 May 2013
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with mental health issues.
Highly rated resources
- Attention - (Other) ASD Mind Map by georgetimlin
- Buildings - (Other) Mini beast song book by ibuzzybea
- Awareness & management of others - (Tutorial) Odd Socks - A Story About Difference and Diversity by joearp
- Behaviour management - (Worksheet) My Worries - Widgit Symbol by SEN Teacher
- Attention - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) Ideas to improve auditory memory by susie30
- SEN Newsletters: 17th May, 2013 by TES Special Educational Needs
- Empathy. What is it? Can it be taught? by Reach Out Teachers Network
- My Wellbeing. My Classroom by Reach Out Teachers Network
- Alzheimer’s: Rael’s story by British Council Schools Online
- Alzheimer’s: Felicia’s Story by British Council Schools Online
- A School with a Difference – Kofi’s Story by British Council Schools Online