Special Needs / Mental health issues teaching resources
131 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 11 December 2013
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with mental health issues.
Highly rated resources
- Attention - (Other) Social Skills by ADDers-org
- Anxiety - (Activity) Improving Calm & Relaxation by simon olding
- Anxiety - (Guide) Young Person's Guide to Anxiety by anxietyuk
- Anxiety - (Worksheet, Guide, Other) Hundreds of Free Classroom Management Strategies by youthchange
- Mental health - (Activity) Mental health: Stand Up Kid film activity by Red Nose Day
- Changes to how we Approach Mental Health Policy by University of Cambridge
- Holistic Approach to Dramatherapy by Jayatissa
- Teach easy geo 4 /ocean currrents/ low pressure by knowledgeiswealth
- Specialist Student Mental Health Care by Edutopia
- Around the World by kathrynjsanders
- Handling Data - graphs and charts by kathrynjsanders