Special Needs / Mental health issues teaching resources
136 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 20 April 2014
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with mental health issues.
Highly rated resources
- Attention - (Other) Social Skills by ADDers-org
- Anxiety - (Activity) Improving Calm & Relaxation by simon olding
- Anxiety - (Guide) Young Person's Guide to Anxiety by anxietyuk
- Anxiety - (Worksheet, Guide, Other) Hundreds of Free Classroom Management Strategies by youthchange
- Mental health - (Activity) Mental health: Stand Up Kid film activity by Red Nose Day
- Chris Mclvor - Tsunami by Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Colin Putney - OCD by Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Amy Stretch Parker - Bi-polar by Equality and Human Rights Commission
- SEN Class & Cohort Tracking Sheets by Matt Grant
- Tackling Stress in Schools by AnnaLubelska
- International Eating Disorder Awareness Week 2014 by VathaniNavasothy