Secondary / Music teaching resources
7,816 Free music resources: music lesson plans, music activities, music worksheets, music revision, music teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 24 July 2014
Conduct your lessons so your students can learn in harmony with our collection of free music resources and music activities devised by teachers, for teachers.
Our latest collections include resources on jazz and blues as well as resources to help aid GCSE music revision. Alternatively, you can search for music lesson plans, activities and worksheets, as well as other material for revision.
Highly rated resources
- Development - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) End of Term Team Quiz by DaveGale
- Elements of Music - (Other) Ideas for lesson starters and plenaries by youyouyou
- Games and Talking - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) Blob chorus: ear training game by eChalk Ltd
- Britain 1905-1986 - (Activity) 200 lesson activities by histweb
- Composing - (Activity) Film Music PowerPoint by zoeage
- HENRY THE PUFFER FISH by CatherinePaver
- Unit 1 The Music Industry: BTEC First Award Music by tbeare606
- BTEC Music (New 2013 Spec) Unit 5 Assign Brief by pete216state
- BTEC Music (New 2013 Spec) Unit 4 Assign Brief by pete216state
- BTEC Level 2 Unit 6 New Spec 2013 by tbeare606
- BTEC Music Unit 1 Learning Aim A 2014 spec by tbeare606