Early Years Foundation Stage / Pedagogy and Professional Development teaching resources
2,691 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 11 December 2013
Find some of the most recent thinking on pedagogy as well as tips and advice on your own professional development here - all shared by teachers, for teachers.
We have Teachers TV videos for early years, a number of resources shared by Ofsted as well as an archive of ideas from the Teacher Training Resource Bank. Alternatively, you can search our collection of free teaching resources to find whatever you need.
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Wall displays - (Other) Back to school pack by sheep_tea
- Assessment and Report-writing - (Pupil Assessment) Letters and Sounds Assessment Sheets by GingerCC
- Assessment and Report-writing - (Pupil Assessment) Levelled Report Writing Statement Bank by Opera Diva
- Developing Learning Environments/Outdoor Learning - (Other) Outdoor ideas by jatti
- Age band tracker/ Monitoring progress by racheldee
- Graded observation form and lesson plans by sophiegreaves
- Moderation of work to aid and monitor levelling by sophiegreaves
- 22-36 month Learning Journey cards - add-on set by choralsongster
- EYFS short observation form by cjgregory
- Breakdown of Foundation Phase Outcomes by cherry_pi