Early Years Foundation Stage / Pedagogy and Professional Development teaching resources
2,646 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 23 August 2014
Find some of the most recent thinking on pedagogy as well as tips and advice on your own professional development here - all shared by teachers, for teachers.
We have Teachers TV videos for early years, a number of resources shared by Ofsted as well as an archive of ideas from the Teacher Training Resource Bank. Alternatively, you can search our collection of free teaching resources to find whatever you need.
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Wall displays - (Other) Back to school pack by sheep_tea
- Assessment and Report-writing - (Pupil Assessment) Letters and Sounds Assessment Sheets by GingerCC
- Assessment and Report-writing - (Pupil Assessment) Levelled Report Writing Statement Bank by Opera Diva
- Developing Learning Environments/Outdoor Learning - (Other) Outdoor ideas by jatti
- Observation checklist for EYFS profiles by pca10cg
- Reception baseline assessment sheet by pca10cg
- Image - Child Development : Educating Children by forzasslazio
- EYFS Example Policy by sunflower1979
- characteristics of learning poster by lindsaygaughan
- EYFS Summary of Child's Learning and Next Steps by leni0766