Early Years Foundation Stage / Personal, Social and Emotional Development teaching resources
1,915 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 31 October 2014
Early years can be a crucial stage for pupils in terms of personal, social and emotional development. If you'd like some support for your planning in this area, we have hundreds of free teaching resources for you, all uploaded by teachers and available for use in your classroom.
If you're looking for somewhere to start, why not have a look at these resources shared by TES Early Years, or these PSED videos from Teachers TV. We also have resources on rewards and behaviour or you can search for a keyword of your choosing.
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Alphabet - (Activity) Games to play in class (suitable for all subjects) by Waiguoren
- Managing Feelings and Behaviour - (Posters And Displays) Give Me 5 Poster by belle1
- Alphabet - (Lesson Plan) Weekly Planning for Foundation by foundationteacher
- Family and Community - (Activity) The Christmas Story for IWB by bevevans22
- Guess What...? Halloween Guessing Game! [Volume 2] by CheeriToons
- Batman Matching Game by miss_doubleyou
- Guess What...? Halloween Guessing Game! by CheeriToons
- Sparkle Points Reward System by harveytoakacademy
- EYFS outcomes in one sheet by mer maid
- Early Years: E-safety from Internet Matters by internetmatters