Special Needs / Physical impairments teaching resources
142 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 21 May 2013
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with physical impairments.
Highly rated resources
- Dysgraphia - (Activity) Fine Motor and Handwriting Development Activities by trogfoot
- Communication - (Worksheet) Handwriting & Pre-writing Worksheets by sen teacher
- Planning templates - (Other) IEP Writer by TaDonath
- Colour and Pattern - (Guide) Fine motor skills by RJR_38
- Physical - (Posters And Displays) SEN top TEN Motivational staffroom poster by SENteacch
- Assisted dRawing toOl (ARO) by hshute
- A School with a Difference – Kofi’s Story by British Council Schools Online
- A School with a Difference – Multikids Academy by British Council Schools Online
- TES Special Needs Resources on Pinterest by TES Autism in Schools
- Cutting Skills activity Sheets by TES Special Educational Needs
- Pencil Skills Pattern Cards by TES Special Educational Needs