Special Needs / Physical impairments teaching resources
154 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 23 April 2014
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with physical impairments.
Highly rated resources
- Dysgraphia - (Activity) Fine Motor and Handwriting Development Activities by trogfoot
- Communication - (Worksheet) Handwriting & Pre-writing Worksheets by sen teacher
- Colour and Pattern - (Guide) Fine motor skills by RJR_38
- Mark-making and Symbols - (Activity) Basic Pencil Skills by bevevans22
- Flowers and insects - (Lesson Plan) Spring Easter Writing Lesson by Alice K
- Disabled people as consumers by Scopecharity
- Haylee's Friends by Scopecharity
- Assistive technology Curriculum by jacquiatghi
- Dame Tanni Grey Thompson by Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Stanter Kandola - Rheumatoid Arthritis by Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Dynamo - Crohn's Disease by Equality and Human Rights Commission