Secondary / Physics teaching resources
29,232 Free physics resources: physics lesson plans, physics worksheets, physics revision, physics teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 29 August 2014
Electrify your lessons and bring some new energy to your classroom with our collection of free physics resources.
Feel free to have a look at our latest collections on resultant forces and the "Ever Wondered Why?" Roadshow. Alternatively you can search for lesson plans, activites and physics worksheets, as well as material for revision.
Help students to explore the final frontier with teaching resources on the topic of Earth and space
Find blogs, resources and live chats related to the new national curriculum in England
Highly rated resources
- Acids & alkalis - (Other) Science demonstrations by sianiews
- Atoms & elements - (Activity) The atom game by Wordy WIlliam
- Food and digestion - (Pupil Assessment) Assessing pupils’ progress in Science by mr_awkward
- General - (Revision Aid) Handout: HOW TO DRAW A GRAPH! KS2, KS3. by sjtorrance
- Forces & their effects - (Worksheet) Forces by njonesford
- Specific Heat Capacity by penelopequero
- The sound of Music - AS Edexcel waves module by jlyonsphysics
- Climate Change Updates from the 2013 IPCC report by Royal Meteorological Society
- Energy&Electricity by Jasvirdee2607
- AQA Physics P3 QR coded revision cards by dkohls
- Higher, Faster, Stronger - AS level Motion by jlyonsphysics