Secondary / Psychology teaching resources
2,039 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 16 April 2014
Draw your pupils into the psychology of the mind and kick-start a series of debates with our fantastic collection of free psychology teaching resources.
Our free psychology resources include psychology lesson plans, psychology activities and worksheets, as well as material for psychology revision.
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Characters - (Cards And Flashcards) VCOP early morning activities by bluerose
- Creative thinking - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) The Starter Generator: KS2 - 4(Ages 7-16) Starters by Mike Gershon
- Punctuation - (Worksheet) PUNCTUATION Worksheet by Smudge78
- Writing - (Guide) VCOP Resource Bank by cariad2
- Failure GCSE A LEVEL Exam by Alastair Arnott
- Introduction to A-level Psychology by leilaalrashed
- Why Do We Dream? by Vsauce: Our World is Amazing
- The Psychology of Colour by Next Vista For Learning
- Id, Ego and Super-ego by Next Vista For Learning
- WJEC Core Study: Milgram 1963 Part 1 & 2 by ychowdhury