Secondary / Psychology teaching resources
2,093 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 29 August 2014
Draw your pupils into the psychology of the mind and kick-start a series of debates with our fantastic collection of free psychology teaching resources.
Our free psychology resources include psychology lesson plans, psychology activities and worksheets, as well as material for psychology revision.
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Characters - (Cards And Flashcards) VCOP early morning activities by bluerose
- Creative thinking - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) The Starter Generator: KS2 - 4(Ages 7-16) Starters by Mike Gershon
- Punctuation - (Worksheet) PUNCTUATION Worksheet by Smudge78
- Writing - (Guide) VCOP Resource Bank by cariad2
- Biology for psychologists by jbrambley
- ethical issues by karinemartinez
- My Best Lesson - 12 September by TESProfessional
- Understanding mental health: schizophrenia by Wellcome Trust
- Understanding mental health conditions: depression by Wellcome Trust
- Understanding mental health conditions: dementia by Wellcome Trust