Secondary / Psychology teaching resources
1,953 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 13 December 2013
Draw your pupils into the psychology of the mind and kick-start a series of debates with our fantastic collection of free psychology teaching resources.
Our free psychology resources include psychology lesson plans, psychology activities and worksheets, as well as material for psychology revision.
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Creative thinking - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) The Starter Generator: KS2 - 4(Ages 7-16) Starters by Mike Gershon
- Characters - (Cards And Flashcards) VCOP early morning activities by bluerose
- Punctuation - (Worksheet) PUNCTUATION Worksheet by Smudge78
- Writing - (Guide) VCOP Resource Bank by cariad2
- Psychological and Behavioural Sciences (PBS) by University of Cambridge
- Revision worksheets NVC by smanfaa
- Factors affecting the accuracy of EWT by lisa1990
- AP Psychology: States of Consciousness by Learningpod
- AP Psychology: Research Methods by Learningpod
- Making Room for Conscience by University of Cambridge