Special Needs teaching resources
14,533 Free learning resources for special educational needs (SEN) teachers including lesson plans, activities, games, teaching ideas, classroom resources and worksheets.
Last updated: 24 April 2014
Education should be accessible to all students. To help achieve that goal we have thousands of resources dedicated to inclusion that aim to inspire, inform and enlighten. Have a browse through our TES Special Educational Needs profile, or take a look at our TES Dyslexia Education and TES Austism in Schools resources to help you create the perfect lesson.
We do our best to make sure our resources are the best possible choice for you and your class; each resource is virus checked and rated for quality, and many are peer-reviewed.
SEN teaching resources
Highly rated resources
- Curriculum P8 - L2 - (Guide) Spelling Handbook by cariad2
- Addition and Subtraction - (Activity) Treasure Hunt Board Game by bevevans22
- Impulsivity - (Other) Top 10 Behaviour Management Tips by MiniOwner
- Dysgraphia - (Activity) Fine Motor and Handwriting Development Activities by trogfoot
- Colour and Pattern - (Worksheet) Basic Reading Comprehension Activity Sheets by ibuzzybea