Special Needs / Sensory integration disorder teaching resources
286 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 01 September 2014
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with Sensory Integration Disorder.
Highly rated resources
- Media and Materials - (Guide) Sensory Play Activities/Ideas by ibuzzybea
- Colour and Pattern - (Activity) Bomomo by oldmaddad
- Environment - (Other) Teachers TV: Secondary SEN - Inclusion and Autism by Teachers TV
- Information - (Guide) Sensory Hotspots by TES Autism in Schools
- Information - (Other) Fine Motor Skills by Downs Syndrome Association
- 22 Sensory Treasure Boxes by lbrowne