Special Needs / Specific learning difficulties teaching resources
3,044 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 24 May 2013
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with specific learning difficulties.
Highly rated resources
- Dysgraphia - (Activity) Fine Motor and Handwriting Development Activities by trogfoot
- Grammar / sentence structure - (Cards And Flashcards) Story Sentence Starters & Openers: writing ide... by bevevans22
- Functional skills - (Worksheet) Functional Maths - Everyday maths by axis-education
- Counting and understanding number - (Activity) Number bonds - activities and cards by stevechinn
- Other Phonics approaches and schemes - (Other) Phonic Families by hmh7
- making the F sound - f, ff, ph, gh by dawnbramley
- pronouncing and spelling 'ch' words by dawnbramley
- Cursive font - 300 High Frequency Words by TES Special Educational Needs
- Revision Guide for Dyslexic Students by Salsmiff
- SEN Newsletters: 17th May, 2013 by TES Special Educational Needs
- Dysgraphia Difficulties Mind Map by TES Special Educational Needs