Special Needs / Visual impairment teaching resources
421 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 28 July 2014
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with Tourette’s Syndrome.
Highly rated resources
- Communication - (Other) Developing children's social, emotional and behavi... by TTRB3 Engaging with the Evidence
- Curriculum - (Other) Free dyslexia software by Alan Gurbutt
- Sensory Resonance Boards by dzil
- Curriculum - (Activity) Heart and the Cardiac Cycle tactile model by Sarah Hughes
- Communication - (Posters And Displays) Visual Timetable Labels by kellyriley
- Tourism in France by sukindred
- Braille alphabets, sentence strips, differentiated by Jasmine K
- The Tiny Seed Sensory Story by pamicopey83
- Protein Synthesis Model by Sarah Hughes
- AQA How Science Works Key terms velcro board cards by Sarah Hughes
- Portraits by My Learning