Special Needs / Visual impairment teaching resources
421 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 19 September 2014
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with Tourette’s Syndrome.
Highly rated resources
- Communication - (Other) Developing children's social, emotional and behavi... by TTRB3 Engaging with the Evidence
- Curriculum - (Other) Free dyslexia software by Alan Gurbutt
- Sensory Resonance Boards by dzil
- Curriculum - (Activity) Heart and the Cardiac Cycle tactile model by Sarah Hughes
- Information - (Other) Fine Motor Skills by Downs Syndrome Association