Special Needs / Visual impairment teaching resources
534 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 22 May 2013
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with Tourette’s Syndrome.
Highly rated resources
- Attention - (Pupil Assessment) LITERACY WRITING P-SCALES by jade88
- Active citizenship / Campaigning - (Activity) Getting to know you - Starter activity by englishrewarder
- Communication - (Cards And Flashcards) Visual Timetable Cards (Updated) by wonreka1
- Communication - (Cards And Flashcards) Widgit Symbols for Visual Timetables by bevevans22
- Information A la tele by bangortes
- Curriuculum resources for print disabled pupils by sloizou
- TES Special Needs Resources on Pinterest by TES Dyslexia Education
- Guide dogs of America by explore. org
- Differently abled: a place of light in the dark by explore. org
- Florida Schools for the Deaf and Blind by Teaching Channel
- RNIB Education Update (E-newsletter) by Juliette Taylor