Special Needs / Well Being / Emotional Literacy teaching resources
484 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 26 October 2014
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources focused on students' well-being and emotional literacy.
Highly rated resources
- Awareness & management of self - (Activity) Emotional Literacy Interactive PowerPoint by Hectic Teacher
- Critical thinking - (Worksheet) Emotional, behaviour and thinking resources by axis-education
- Managing Feelings and Behaviour - (Cards And Flashcards) Emotions - Facial Expressions Cards by bevevans22
- Behaviour - (Activity) Fresh Approaches to relationships and behaviour by inclusivesolutions
- Self-esteem - (Assembly) 12 Short Stories on Positive Thinking by Matt Grant
- Emotions and events / special days by hwmdavis
- Literacy Focus - October 2014 by Zeid Baboony
- Do you have Black and White Thinking? by Outoftheblueandoverthemoon
- WORD OF THE WEEK - FACT & FICTION by Zeid Baboony
- WORD OF THE WEEK - INVENTION by Zeid Baboony
- A song against bullying with music to join in with by pwilloughby3