Secondary / Chemistry teaching resources
21,425 free chemistry resources: chemistry lesson plans, chemistry worksheets, chemistry revision, chemistry teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 28 February 2015
Add an element of energy to your lessons by downloading some of our free chemistry teaching resources.
We are constantly working to update our collections - the most recent are on chemistry and Socrative science GCSE revision quizzes. Alternatively, you can search for lesson plans, activities and worksheets, as well as material for chemistry revision.
Find blogs, resources and live chats related to the new national curriculum in England
Highly rated resources
- Acids & alkalis - (Other) Science demonstrations by sianiews
- Atoms & elements - (Activity) Structure of the atom by Wordy WIlliam
- Food and digestion - (Pupil Assessment) Assessing pupils’ progress in Science by mr_awkward
- Compounds & mixtures - (Worksheet) Element, compound or mixture? by Chemistry_teacher
- General - (Revision Aid) Handout: HOW TO DRAW A GRAPH! KS2, KS3. by sjtorrance